Last Updated: October 1, 2019
Information we collect about you
When you use our Services, you may provide Fisecal with two main types of information: (1) personally identifiable information that you knowingly choose to disclose, which is collected on an individual basis, and (2) general user information that does not contain personally identifiable information, which is collected on an aggregate basis as you browse and use our Services. Once you register, you have opted in to receive electronic communications from us. We collect information when you register or open an account, sign in, purchase a Service, call us for support, or give us feedback. We may also get information from other companies or third parties, such as when you sync a third party account and/or service, or when we may use service providers to supplement the personal information you give us to help us maintain the accuracy of your data and provide you with better service. Finally, we also collect content or other information that you may provide to us when you interact with our Services.
Personally Identifiable Information
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our Services or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, including without limitation (i) contact information (including name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number), (ii) if you transact business with us, financial information (such as your payment method, valid credit card number, type, expiration date, and/or other financial information), (iii) username and/or passwords, (iv) demographic information (including age, birthdate and gender), (v) location information (such as geographic location of the device you are using), (vi) preferences and/or behavior (such as information about your interests and activities, your financial life), and/or (vii) public information such as user ratings, reviews, comments, and other information you view and/or contribute to the Services.
- Username and Passwords for Third Party Sites. If you choose to use Fisecal’s Services, we will request usernames and passwords in order to access information as it relates to your bank account, credit cards, investment account, and/or loans. Fisecal does not store your usernames or passwords for third parties and/or financial institutions on its servers.
- Information from other sources. We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from other business partners, contractors, and other third parties. Examples of information that we may receive include but is not limited to updated address information, purchase history, and additional demographic information.
- Surveys. We may also provide you with the opportunity to participate in surveys through our Services. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information. Participation in surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether to disclose such information.
Non-personally Identifiable Information
- Device Identifier. When you download and use our Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, the language your system uses and the country and time zone, mobile phone carrier identification, and device software platform and firmware information, and the device identifier.
- Log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
- Local Storage. We use local storage, such as ‘HTML5’, to store content information and preferences in order to make webpages render more quickly and speed up your experience. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our Services or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use ‘HTML5’ to collect and store information.
- Third Party Services. To support the Services, we may use services hosted by third parties. Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to Fisecal.
- Analytics. We use analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Services. This software may record information such as how often you use the Services, the events that occur within the Services, aggregated usage, and performance data. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the Service.
- Social Media Plugins. Our Services include social media features and widgets, such as the ‘Share’ button or interactive mini-programs that run on our Services. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Service, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Such features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Service.
How we use the information we collect
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services, or content offered by others;
- Aggregate data such as the anonymous personal financial data you may enter into our tools, which will not identify any particular user or otherwise allow anyone to recover sensitive information about individual users;
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or third parties;
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Services and other sites;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Improve the design and content of our Services;
- Operate and improve our Services; and/or
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We may share personal information
- Change of Control. If we sell or otherwise transfer part or all of Fisecal or our assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation, etc.), your information such as name and email address, user content and/or any other information collected through the Services may be among the items sold and/or transferred.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
How we protect your personal information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized Service Providers are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information (such as credit card number and/or geo-location data) between your system and ours, we encrypt the transmission of that information using Secure Socket Layer technology, and we also use anti-virus software and firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information. We want you to feel confident using our Services to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. You should take care with how you handle and disclose your personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure e-mail, such as bank account numbers, social security numbers, etc. Notably, Fisecal does not require, request or otherwise collect your social security number under any circumstances and we encourage you not to voluntarily share your social security number to Fisecal whether by e-mail, on the Services or on any other media. If you have any questions about security on our Services, you can contact us at Info@Fisecal.com. Please limit your access to your computer and/or mobile device and/or browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy and/or security measures of any other organization.
No Rights of Third Parties
You agree that we are not responsible and do not have control over any third-parties that you authorize to access your personal information. If you are using a third-party website and/or service and you allow them to access your personal information, you do so at your own risk.
Your information Choices
Your California Privacy Right
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to receive: (a) information identifying any third party companies to whom Fisecal may have disclosed personal information to for direct marketing, within the past year; and (b) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. To obtain such information, please email your request to info@Fisecal.com and we will provide a list of categories of personal information disclosed within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted in ways other than those specified above.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Visitors under thirteen (13) years of age are not permitted to use and/or submit their personal information through the Services. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from visitors under thirteen (13) years of age. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information about an individual under thirteen (13) years of age, that information will be immediately deleted from our Services. If you believe that a child under the age of thirteen (13) may have provided us personal information, please contact us at Info@Fisecal.com.
Visiting our Services from outside the United States
How to contact us
311 W 50th St
NYC, NY 10019